Uses and Benefits
- Instantly softens, hydrates, rejuvenates and protects your skin.
- Clinically proven skin healing anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps prevent premature signs of aging from the sun for healthier, younger-looking skin.
Key antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to moisturize and reduce wrinkles:
Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avocado Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Retinol (Vitamin A), Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
For more information on the treatment of specific skin conditions using topical nutrient intervention and our treatments, please review the independent published studies in our medical reference section online.
- Use treatment before and after surgery to improve the health of your skin for faster healing.
- Before and after in-office physician administered procedures such as dermabrasion, laser facial peels, removal of hair, spider veins and tattoos, plus use it throughout the phases of post-chemical skin peel healing.
- This medical and scientifically based therapy will enhance and prolong the results of these treatments.